January 3, 2009

New Year's 2009

So, after my year in review, I think it's time (especially since the new year is underway) that I write what I was thinking on my goals and focal points for this year. I have seven major categories: God, Family, Friends, Parker, Education, Travel, and Me. So here goes.

God- Contentment and Quiet Time.
Family- Quality time
Friends- Spontaneity
Parker- Trust and making him a different baked dessert every month
Education- Figure out the next step...
Travel- (At least) One new state and/or the East Coast
Me- Ban Dr. Pepper for at least one month. Get a decent job. Start caring about exercising.

So that's it. New Year's Eve and the party that followed were so much fun and I'm glad that Parker went too (even though he didn't dance...but what if he did dance? I don't know what to think about that).

~V.L.~

No comments: