April 28, 2009

Ridiculously Blessed

So I'm finally one of those people who looks forward to and can truly say they love work! I started my first day at MyGym yesterday, and even though it requires me to wake up ridiculously early (could possibly be a good thing) and take the bus to Santa Barbara (also possibly a good thing- time to think and prepare myself for the day), I am already in love with my new job. Besides the fact that while waiting for work to start I saw the amazing Trainer Bob running heartily through the streets of Santa Barbara (oh it was great!), my new coworkers are a great group who seem to genuinely care about each other and are like a big group of siblings. I can't wait to get to know them better. Also, this job is constantly busy and fun at the same time, which is the best thing! Even though it was only my first day, I can tell you that I'm going to love it.

~VL~

No comments: