May 7, 2009

Oh, The Places I'll (Hopefully) Go!

So, on Morgan's blog she asked if you could only go five places, what places would you choose? I hadn't ever really thought of that before, but here were my answers (since some of you who read my blog might not read Morgan's):

1) Paris- I just have always wanted to go. French bread, a book, street musicians, and the Eiffel Tower? Oh yes.
2) Sydney- I want to check out the opera house, see if there is a 42 Wallaby Way...
3) New York City- Yay! Museums, art galleries, music, theater...not to mention all kinds of different places to eat...
4) China- I don't know why, but I've always wanted to go to China!
5) Moscow- A combination of my little sisters' being Russian (sparked interest), a cool language, and great buildings (I've seen pictures)!

...and probably in that order! The cool thing about this question is that it helps me out a little bit because I was just about to blog about one of my life goals, which is that every year I need to travel to at least one country I haven't visited yet. Last year was Germany and Austria. This year, I haven't quite decided yet but do need to make up my mind! The year is already almost half over (which is crazy!) and I don't have any plans as of yet, but trust me, I'm thinking about it.

~VL~

No comments: