March 16, 2011

Joie de V: March Book of the Month


Last year, I read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and couldn't believe how quickly I tore through it. It may have been because, to my relief, I discovered that I wasn't the only one questioning life's little choices in light of the grand scheme of things. It was also comforting to realize that someone in this world just may love Italian food as much as yours truly. My conclusion: live an adventurous life, and eat the darn breadstick.

This month, I'm reading Gilbert's follow-up book Committed. I'll let you know how it goes!

Leave a comment here!

~VLP~

2 comments:

dulci said...

such a cute cover! will check it out!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

christine donee said...

Can't wait to hear what you think! I'm starting Eat Pray Love soon and I'm excited :)

xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com