March 2, 2011

Little Brothers.

Today my little brother is twenty years old! It's hard to believe, but it's happening. All in all, I know he has grown up to be a decent guy- though I remember times growing up when I wasn't so sure that was going to be the case. Here's some things that come to mind when I think about my little bro:

Pump it Up by Elvis Costello
Unicycles
Olives on fingers
Homemade bicycle ramps
Stitches
Gumballs
Santa Baby
Aunt Virginia
Dizzy Dizzy Dinosaur
Climbing trees
Putting his pinkie toe on my blanket
Warheads candy
Kumquats

We've definitely had all kinds of sibling rivalry- but as we've gotten a bit older, he is somebody I can ask for help, someone who can make family dinners more fun, someone way taller than me (how annoying).

But he'll always be my little brother.

~VP~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a stinker...
Parker