June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Well, this week has flown by! Sorry I haven't posted much in the last few days- as you can see, the new blog design is being installed and there are a few hiccups that are being fixed before it will actually be complete. I love the new design and can't wait for it to be finished!

Anyway, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and A Little Bit of Lacquer this week for this Wednesday's outfit. Here's all the details!

Lip color: Speed Dial by MAC
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Earnest Sewn
Shoes: (my favorite pair of) Sven clogs

I stopped by Macy's with my sis-in-law yesterday in hopes of finding a pretty pink lip color for summer that was bolder than what I usually wear but not too bold. The girls at the MAC counter gave me some Kleenex, a makeup remover wipe, and a little cup of alcohol to clean the tester lipsticks and promptly left me to my own devices, so I tried on a whole bunch of different colors. They ranged from crazy orange (there's no way I can pull that look off!) to my safety range of sheer pinks. This one is definitely not sheer, but it's a happy medium.

Oh, and my clogs. These shoes are the best. They're super comfortable and really cute. I have two pairs of Sven clogs and I wish I had more! Sven is a great brand to try whether you are a longtime fan of this style or completely new to the concept of wooden shoes because you can design your own- from the heel height and style to the material and the color! Definitely stop by their website and take a look around.

Have a great Wednesday!
Leave a comment here!

~VP~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just looking at that lip color today! It looks beautiful on you :)
Brooke @ what2wear

lisacng said...

It's a beautiful lip color on you! I've fallen in love with Revlon Lip Butters cause they're also sheer. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be following you here. What a beautiful design. I LOVE beautifully designed blogs! I'm going to redesign mine and maybe got to Word Press this summer.