June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week I'm excited to link up again with The Pleated Poppy and A Little Bit of Lacquer for What I Wore/ Work It Wednesday.

Today I decided to step outside for my outfit photos and had my silly but completely lovable husband take my photos. After I showed him this video (via my friend Chrystal at Fairly Obvious), he was making all sorts of comments- I couldn't stop laughing.

PS: I stopped by my friend Whitney's house this morning- she always looks amazing (and tan, I'm so jealous)! Stop by her blog to see what she's wearing this Wednesday.


"No, babe! Little teapot: chin down, eyes up!" -Parker





Here are the details:

Hat: Payless (I know!)
Sunnies: Chanel
Tee: Target (I love that it says "Will Work for Shoes")
Pants: Gap
Sandals: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

ha you better get that position in check gurl!

lisacng said...

Love the hat and t's message!