August 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday (via The Pleated Poppy)! I was pretty excited to wear a dress this week- my legs aren't so pale ever since I've gone swimming with my family and I don't have to walk around feeling self-conscious anymore! Yippee!

Here's all the details of my outfit:

Dress: Gap
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Target

On the beauty side of things, there are a few new things I've tried in the last week. Firstly, I bought a set of three Cynthia Rowley nail polishes and they're great colors (fuchsia, teal, and neon orange- I'm not sure if I'll try the orange or not) for adding a little something bright to my normally neutral outfits. I also tried a sample of Bumble and Bumble's new Color Minded shampoo, conditioner, and hair balm. The shampoo and conditioner are fantastic, but to all you girls out there with fine hair like me, do not apply the balm near your roots. It weighed my hair down like you wouldn't believe! And finally, this month in my Birchbox I received a sample of Stila's Hydrating Beauty Balm- I'm putting it on my wish list of makeup to buy sometime in the future. It really is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it if you are on the lookout for a new primer.

Have a great Wednesday!

10 comments:

Priscila@mommode said...

I love this dress, if only I had a Gap near me! (I live in Turkey) I love the way you accessorized it too!

jessica dukes said...

perfect!

sincerely jen said...

love the dress!

Raj Thandhi @Pink Chai Style said...

Love the little chevron print in the dress, and the silhouette is my favourite. Seems I missed this beauty at my local Gap!

Raj
Pink Chai Style

Chris said...

Cute dress!

ms.composure said...

that is SUPER CUTE!!! you are def rocking that dress girl!!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

lisacng said...

Looking very polished!

Lindsay said...

I love that dress! It's so pretty!

the domestic fringe said...

Cute dress. Looks very pretty.
~FringeGirl

Franziska said...

Stila really does have some of the best make up. I am completely loyal to their liquid eyeliner - I refuse to even try a different one!