November 25, 2012

Hmm. I Mean, Om.

{Image credit}
Remember a month when I wrote about taking a much-needed blog break? I returned to writing with good intentions but once again started noticing bigger and bigger gaps in between posts. I told myself it was in the name of relaxation, but even I can't convince myself that "relaxation" means watching an episode of Real Housewives of ______ instead of something like yoga or at least changing into my workout clothes and thinking about doing yoga (getting off the couch is the hardest part)

 It's not that I don't have things to write about, though! I want to tell you all about when I had two babies under two for a day (my baby fever has broken), how I'm getting ready for Miles's first holiday season (I'm thinking a nice Nativity scene with a big Star of David in the background), his upcoming first birthday, and how excited yet freakin' scared I am to have a workout session coming up with Heidi Klum's personal trainer.

Stay tuned!

(PS, You can always follow along through Instagram for my daily happenings! I'm @joiedev.)


1 comment:

lisacng said...

Pretty cool about the working out with Heidi Klum's trainer! And 2 babies under 2 huh?? Yea, that's def a cure for baby fever ;)