January 9, 2013

3

Three years ago today, I married Parker. On our wedding day, I was so excited to just start our life together that I'm not sure I ever really thought about what our life would be like three years down the road. If I had thought about it, I don't know if it would've included two babies! I have always secretly worried that having kids would distance us from each other emotionally and romantically (neither have been a problem...wink wink). When Miles was born, though, I felt like we were more together than we'd ever been (I'm sure it was the adrenaline high of being new parents). Of course we have our moments of frustration, but those are short-lived; I really can't stay mad at him for long. If anything, having Miles has shown me just how lucky I am to have a partner in life like Parker. I could go on and on, but since becoming a mom he has given me some of the most important things a woman needs: the support of a best friend, a whole lot of zesty in the romance department, and a forgiving shoe budget. What more could a woman ask for?

3 comments:

Fairly Obvious said...

Happy Anniversary love!!! Wait to see what you're writing 7 yrs down the road hahaha.

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on baby #2!

lisacng said...

Happy 3rd anniversary!! I'm so glad that you and Parker are great partners as parents and spouses!! It was actually hard for us for the first year after J was born. A lot of stress. A lot of change all at once. But we got through it and are certainly stronger. So excited you'll be a family of 3 soon!!